Saturday, January 9, 2010

So I'm in my writing mood lately. I'm not quite sure where all these are coming from, but whatever. Them seem to be alright, and I'm not getting SO much hate mail. So here is "Gentle Lies"

Gentle Lies

By Mesa Bailey

January 9, 2010

Talk to me,

Tell me what I want to hear.

Reach for my hand,

Trust me with your gentle touch.

Hold me close and I promise,

It won’t be to much.

Don’t tell me your lies,

I can see right through you.

It’s written on your face.

Started so sweetly,

Now turning to fear

Don’t shatter my heart,

I’ll give you my hand.

Just tell me what I need,

Hold me in your arms.

You can see it in my eyes,

The things we’re not saying.

Emptiness between,

Filling with blank stares

Talk to me,

Tell me no more lies,

Stay here with me.

Hold me with your gentle love.

Cause I still see through you.




No comments:

Post a Comment