Friday, January 29, 2010

Missing


Missing

By Mesa Bailey

January 29. 2010


Always putting me down,

Like a piece of yesterday.

Isn’t something missing?

Burred beneath a thousand lies,

Living for the truth

But losing myself in you!

Tears like drops of the falling rain.

Washing over me now

Left alone with only the emptiness,

Such things you won’t say.

Keep holding on,

For what I don’t know!

Foolishly believed in you,

Like a dream,

You’ll slowly fade away.

It’s too late for apologies.

No longer hiding behind a smile,

Going to let the truth shine

Cause your always putting me down,

Thrown away like a piece of yesterday.

Tell me now,

Isn’t someone missing?

Insignificant and small,

You forgot my love.

Couldn’t see the burden on me,

Budded beneath a thousand lies,

If you only knew,

My tears like drops of rain fall.

Pushing you out of my heart!

Till now I’m left alone with only,

What’s missing…

No comments:

Post a Comment