Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mesas dependability

My mom said that my next blog had to be about my dependability... I guess she did it because, well it's rare that I ever say anything good about myself.
Plus I went to get an interview for the temple trip I had the other night, and the man who interviewed me for some reason listed off the things he saw in me. Being dependable is one of the things he said I was.

So mom told me I had to write about how I see that I'm dependable.. Bare with me as I try to do it.
It is true that when asked to do something, like call all the Laurels (even though I'm not the president anymore) they know that I'll do it.. Normally I'll do it that night.
People ask me to watch their children because they know that I love kids and will do my very best to the best babysitter.
I guess that those who know me or watch me closely, know that when they ask me to do something I'll try my best and work my hardest to get it done.
But also, when asked to do something, it's none that I'll not say much about having to do it (although sometimes I do complain... It's not often) I tend to have that mind set that if it needs to be done, it's better for me to do it then have my parents or young woman's leaders or anyone else, deal with the problem and stress.
Which does often wear me down, But better me then the people I care about... :) It's just the way the Table is..

No comments:

Post a Comment