Friday, January 8, 2010

Invisible


I've been trying to write a really good poem, but this is what came out... Hmm...

Invisible

By Mesa Bailey

January 8, 2010

I sense there’s something missing,

From your perfect dream

Just look me in the eyes,

See the light from within.

The heart longing for you,

Seemingly invisible,

I’m left in the shadows.

Wishing on a bright silver star,

For one day you’ll see my love.

Until that blissful time,

I’ll be invisible.

Holding onto my heart,

You don’t want to see,

That I’m clearly yours!
I can see that empty space,

In your perfect fantasy

The one thing missing,

You can’t see.

Right there in front of you.

With the light in my eyes,

Just waiting to be seen

Holding onto an invisible dream!

Sensing something missing in me,

Always the one thing you won’t see.

No comments:

Post a Comment