Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our last date



So Indy and I have been together for a while now, we have our ups and downs just like an couple. We don't really get to see each other a whole lot and it takes it's tole on me sometimes, because when I'm with him and we're laughing and talking I'm happier then I've ever been. But once we're apart my chest aches, it's like when you drink something that's hot to fast and your chest gets all hot. Only it hurts too.. It's really weird!

But this past Saturday, the 14th we were able to meet and have lunch and see a movie. I was so excited that I cleaned most of the house in just a few hours.. (See when I have a chance to see Indy I clean... A lot...)
We had talked about what to do for a couple days before we even asked our parents, so that we could say "this is what we want to do" well our plans changed a few times and I ended up deciding that we'd go out to my favorite place to eat and then go see "The Forth Kind"
Saturday morning came and I woke up and picked out something cute and got ready. Then the cat goes into labor and had some problems so I went to help her, naturally I got all nasty so I changed and rushed out the door.
Indy was meeting me at the Herb Shop, I was so excited about seeing him! When I got there I ran into the back and made sure my hair and make-up looked alright and then I just sat and waited on him. He got there and spoke to my parents for a second then dad took us over to where we had our lunch.

We got there and were the only ones there :-) we had a very enjoyable lunch then dad dropped us off at the theater, we were 45 minutes early so we got our tickets and went inside. Where once again we were the only ones there.
Since we were so early the lights were on inside the theater so we turned on some music and just sat there and talked until the movie started.
I've never jumped so much in a movie, it wasn't at all scary but the sounds would suprise me and there was a few scenes I didn't expect so I jumped.. Of course Indy would laugh every time I did lol.
Now if you knew Indy you'd know he's able to be really sweet and romantic, we were sitting there and randomly I'd look over and just stare into his pretty brown eyes. Then out of no where he quotes Shakespeare!! I was amazed, no guy (even the ones who "love" Shakespeare have never done that) as supriesed as I was, I was about to suprise him even more.
Right after he finished the quote I kissed him.. I'm very shy, to the point that sometimes I can't look at him. So me kissing him was totally unexpected!

After the movie we walked out and waited for my dad to come pick us up and take us back to Herb Shop. When we got there we helped my mom stock some of the shelves and break down boxes.
While we broke down all the boxes I made fun of him for my knife being better then his (I had more knives on me then he did hahahaha)
When he's grandmother pulled up we were both kinda sad that he had to leave, but still in a great mood from spending a few hours together.

His birthday is next week so I'm working on his birthday gift (which is amazing by the way!) because of break I get to see him soon! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. was a good day for me too....I didn't have to break down boxes (which I hate doing) and I didn't have to walk back and forth 500 times putting up bottles (which I also don't have fun doing) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your writting mesa it always makes my heart race. your so amazing

    love Indy

    ReplyDelete