Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reasons

This one I've debated on posting ever since I wrote it. It's one of the more personal ones, but I thought that I would share it.. Maybe prove that sometimes I do really see good in the world, and that not all my poems are the sad and dark emo stuff.

Reasons

By Mesa Bailey

November 14, 2009

I knew there was a reason,

To keep holding on

What I didn’t know was reason is you.

Woke my heart from my nightmare,

And saved me from that dreadful scare

Try and find a way to show,

That what I feel is true!
You held me in your arms

Whispered that you love me,

And gently you kissed my lips.

If I could wish on the stars,

I’d wish that tonight would never end!
I want to stay this way forever.

I feel the butterflies,

When you walk by

I see the loving look in your eye.

Slowly moving,

Dancing on a cloud

Floating high in the sky!

Lost in the beauty of your eyes,

Shinning beacons of light

All I ever wanted,

Fighting to prove what’s right.

Shut my eyes,

So my heart can see

All that your love truly dose to me!

Searching for a reason to keep on believing,

Nobody knew that my reason is you!


No comments:

Post a Comment