Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Final Goodbye

I'm not really going to explain this one. It just kinda came out, so take from it what you will.

Final Goodbye

By Mesa Bailey

November 18, 2009

Turning away to never look back,

Seems so long ago we said goodbye.

Now you call my name,

Pull me back yet again.

Trying to escape myself,

Can’t take your eyes out of my head

Moving on with life,

A true love I’ve found.

But your not letting go!
Just want to leave it all behind me.

Take your heart,

Push it away from me.

Gathering my last hope,

Looking for the strength to leave

Set me free,

Let me go.

Leave us behind.

Black eyes burned deep into my memory.

The end is calling,

Whistling through the trees

Don’t want this anymore.

After all this time apart your still here!
Please just walk away.

Along with all your lies,

Leave my heart.

Pressing forward with a new life

Don’t hold me back,

You call my name.

Try and stop progress.

Forcing your way back into my sight

We’ve said it before,

But must say it one last time

My final Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment