Sunday, July 3, 2011

Someday


Yesterday I got lost in thought, thinking about all the pressure I've been experiencing and my past and believe it or not, I was even thinking about how bright my future will be one day. Here lately I've been thinking a lot about a friend of mine (will I won't name at this time) and with all those thoughts filling my head I sat down under a tree and I wrote this.
Shortly after reading it some trouble showed up and I became extremely upset and very depressed, I reread this at 4am and realized that my day will come!


Some Day
By Mesa Bailey
July 2 2011

It may not be today
And it may not be tomorrow,
But there's a hope in me
Just trying to break free.
One day I'll hold my head up high,
I'll have him by my side
I'll look up towards the Heavens
And know everything really is alright this time.
My tears may fall,
There are times it's like I've lost it all
But I'll keep my faith.
Because that voice whispers on,
It may not be today
And it may not be tomorrow.
Yet still I know,
That day will come
I'll hold my head up high,
He'll be right there by side,
We'll look towards the heavens
And everything will be alright!
All I have to do now,
Is somehow make it through the night.
Maybe it'll be today,
Maybe it'll be tomorrow,
All I know is
My day will come!
....

2 comments:

  1. You hold that pretty head up high, my dear girl. You are all that and a bag of chips!

    ReplyDelete