Friday, October 28, 2011

A Girls Dream







A Girls Dream





October 24 2011





Oh the matters of the heart





How it becomes every girls dream,





Simply put to some





While complicated to others it does seem.





My heart it ever belongs to you





Quite simple, sweet and true.





And though miles us do separate,





I know for sight of you and the brilliant glow of your smile





Every precious moment worth the wait.





Till I'm at your side once more





The beatings of my heart sound as a lions roar!





What matters to my heart,





Is that it's yours.





My every dream sweetly lies





In those beautifully soft green eyes.





With your hand in mine,





We'll leave our past behind.





Oh the matters of the heart





Easy to see the reflection in our eyes,





Hold me close and pray this love never dies.





While simple to see for some,





Others whisper 'it's a girls dream'





But what matters to my heart





Is it ever belongs to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment