Friday, August 14, 2009

My Heartaches

Well I went looking thru my poems and found this one. I really like it because it seemed to come together when I started writting.

My Heartaches
By Mesa Bailey
May 22, 2009

My heart sinks into my chest,
As I search for the words best.
I didn’t mean for this,
Got lost in the hope for bliss!But now I’m standing here alone,
If only you had known.
Waiting out side in the rain,
Wishing it would wash away the pain.
Looking into your eyes,
My words come as such a surprise.
The sorrow that I feel,
Oh the pain, it’s so real.
My heart sinks into my chest,
What are the words best?
Can’t hold back my tears,
Their drowned only by my fears!
Watching the pain in your eyes,
My own heartache is such a surprise.
The loneliness and fear,
Just knowing that your not here.
My heart sinks into my chest.
Never found the words best!

No comments:

Post a Comment