Monday, August 15, 2011

A change in the wind



Lately I've felt something kinda strange, I don't know how to explain it, it's kinda like the butterflies but not as sickening.
I didn't quite understand it until last night, I've been thinking about it a lot because I haven't felt like this in so long. It's almost like a feeling I had when I was with my ex-fiance, but it's sweeter.

So last night I was laying in my bed and I was thinking about all the different options and opportunities that have come up lately, I've got so many choices I'm facing and all of them are really good options.
So after I had thought about each different case and each choice I have to make I decided to say a prayer and in that prayer all I did was say thank you. I said thank you for each one of my friends, I listed them all by name and I thanked Heavenly Father for different things in my life such as the conference I attended and for my family members and for every blessing I could think of. Which turned out to be more than I thought, but I'm sure there's more than I mentioned.
After I had finished my prayer I got back in bed and watched my black lava lamp when suddenly I had the thought, something is about to change in my life. Something big and very important is about to change for me..

I don't know what, when or how but I know without a doubt that something is about to change and that it will be the right thing at the right time..

So many doors have opened for me and many more are beginning to open slowly, so I think it's safe to say to say I have no earthly idea which one of the doors I'm going to be going into but I'm rather excited to see what it'll turn out to be..
After figuring out what that feeling was, it has gotten less frustrating and more comforting and a lot more intense.

Can't wait to see what it'll be,..


No comments:

Post a Comment