Thursday, October 15, 2009

Medicine of the Heart


By Mesa Bailey
October 15, 2009

I can feel you’re vibrant light,
As I hold you in my palm

Touch my heart with your wisdom
Guide me through this darkness,
So I might see past the web of confusion.

Spent so long in the dark,
Now I can see the sun shining so bright.

Clinging to the love you gave me,
I feel almost free.

The empty space is quickly filling now,
I’ve felt you’re warmth burning through the night.

Changing the colors of my heart,
Each drop of rain washing me away!

Holding you’re light in my hands,
Truth at my fingertips

Softly spoken words the wind sings.
Just tell me who I am,
A once distant dream unlike anything

The world it seems to lose it’s self,
Caught up in the it’s lies.

Just hold me with you’re gentile touch,
Give me the strength to try
To find myself….

No comments:

Post a Comment